Request for the Submission of Company Profiles for the Provision of Goods and Services to the Namibia University of Science and Technology. Purpose The Namibia University of Science and Technology (“NUST” or “the University”) is hereby inviting prospective suppliers interested in supplying goods and services to the University for the 2017/2018 financial year, to submit the relevant documentations. Companies should clearly indicate the type(-s) of goods and services they wish to render which should correspond with the nature of business stated in the founding statement or amendment thereto.
The documents outlined below are mandatory in order to be eligible to participate in the provision of goods and services:
1. A valid Company Registration Certificate, clearly indicating shareholders and principals’ contact details.
2. An original valid Good Standing Tax Certificate.
3. An original valid Good Standing Social Security Certificate.
4. A valid Affirmative Action Compliance Certificate, or proof from the Employment Equity Commissioner that a bidder is not a relevant employer, or exemption issued in terms of Section 42 of the Affirmative Action Act, 1998.
5. A written undertaking as contemplated in Section 138(2) of Labour Act, 2007. 6. Valid Certified Copy of Registration as an SME (for bids served for SMEs)
Closing Date for Submission: 30 June 2017 at 12:00 AM
Submissions of profiles are to be done in sealed envelopes to:
First Floor, Office No. A1.02
Namibia University of Science and Technology