Vision: The Teaching and Learning Unit’s vision is to enhance the teaching and learning competencies of faculty and students through the use of innovative methodologies and technologies that ensure success for all.
Mission: The mission of the Teaching and Learning Unit is to facilitate the creation and sustenance of excellence in teaching and learning at the Namibia University of Science and Technology through support to faculty and students.
Objectives: TLU objectives are as follows:
• Develop and maintain a professional development program for faculty that promote current teaching and learning practices;
• Develop and maintain the academic support system for students and faculty;
• Promote collaboration and partnerships with educators and institutions locally and internationally;
• Provide advise to faculty on curriculum development and related matters; and
• Promote the use of technology in teaching and learning.