Monday – Friday: 8:00 to 22:00
Saturdays: 8:00 to 17:00
Sundays: 14:00 to 20:00
Student Holidays (mid-year & end-year)
Monday – Friday: 8:00 to 17:00
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Public Holidays: CLOSED
External Study Area 24/7
Rules of the Library
- Student, staff and membership cards have to be displayed at the Security Desk at the entrance before proceeding to enter the Library.
- Patrons are responsible for all materials checked out on their user cards.
- Using another patron`s user/membership card is prohibited and a serious offence.
- All Library materials should be returned or renewed before the end of the loan period, otherwise a fine is applicable and no further loans will be permitted until the fine is settled.
- Study Collection items are to be used inside the Library for a two hour period and are NOT to be taken out. A fine amount per hour is payable for each item for late returns.
- Replacement value is payable for lost or damaged Library items
- Patrons must ensure that all Library items in their possession are issued before they leave the building.
- Unauthorized removal of Library items shall result in a large fine.
- NO person shall make noise or cause a disturbance in the Library.
- Smoking, eating (including chewing gum) and drinking are NOT permitted in the Library.
- All cellular phones must be on SILENT when entering the Library.