The Marketing society wants to ensure that the standard of communication is upheld on and off campus. It also wants to ensure that every student pursuing a career in the field of Marketing is taught and trained to be the best candidate for stakeholders in the Marketing industry. The Marketing Society strives to create and maintain a communication link between students and industry.
Goals and Objectives Goals
· Provide the platform for public lectures and seminars aimed at educating students in the field of business and management with related courses about the current events in the management world.
· Motivate students to take up marketing action courses.
· Acquire knowledge about the Marketing industry through various programs.
· Research and provide students with extra information and skills in the field of Marketing.
· Promote and market the society of Marketing to the industry.
· To become advocates of the Marketing qualification in general.
To assist, guide and support students studying Marketing Management to be responsive and competitive for the present and future market demand.
Maintain the high standard of technical capability and personal development to students in the meadow of Marketing; by extracting opportunities i.e. exchange programs for our members to prepare themselves for the future demands in the field of Marketing.
Impact on student
The Marketing Society will strive to make sure that it seeks internship and practical opportunities for members of the society. Unite students to co-operate towards solving problems faced. It will also inform students on the current affairs of the university and communicate to promote the culture that NUST is striving for.
Diego Talaya 081 367 7435 President
William Correia 081 624 4141 Public Relations Officer
Justina Shipuata 081 410 0942 Vice Public Relations Officer
Or simply send us a message on our facebook page with your details: NUST Marketing Society