The Department of Human Resources is committed to supporting the Namibia University of Science and Technology's Mission, Vision, Values and strategic objectives.
As the University community’s strategic partner, we offer exemplary service and implement innovative solutions that enable the University to attract, develop, retain and reward a diverse, competent workforce and empower employees to maximize their potential to ensure the institution's continued growth. This is accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated and diverse group of HR professionals in four (4) divisions, namely; Recruitment, HR Operations, Employee Relations and Organisational Development & Learning.
To become a dynamic and innovative partner by providing leading HR services through transparency and consistency.
As a strategic partner, we develop and deliver quality and innovative HR services to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce within a supportive working environment.
- Excellence - we commit to quality services and activities
- Integrity - we value, respect, ethics
- Partnership - we inculate a culture of collaboration
- Transparency - we value openness in all processes and engagements
- Consistency - we value fair treatment of all staff
- Inclusiveness - we promote a sense of belonging, teamwork and collective ownership of departmental activities